[icecast] icecast 2 problem

Akos Maroy darkeye at tyrell.hu
Fri Oct 12 18:07:44 UTC 2001

I just tried my first production icecast 2 streaming. When I try and
connect ogg123 to the stream, I get the following:

$ ogg123 -v http://yp.tilos.hu:9000/tilos96
HTTP Headers:
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ

and then the last line unlimited number of times. What could be wrong?

(The above URL will be active until midnight CET for anyone to try out.)