[icecast] libxml problem

harvey smith harvey at buskers.org
Fri Nov 30 19:02:16 UTC 2001

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 01:19:11PM -0500, Brendan Cully wrote:
> On Friday, 30 November 2001 at 11:16, Jack Moffitt wrote:
> snip >
> > I dont' think it's possible to compile ices without libxml.  And if it
> > is, I'd say that was a bug.
>
> It is possible, because you can control everything from the ices commandline.
> I guess for people using ices as if it were shout this is fine...

Yes I have mine compiled this why and I was thinking it was a
feature. Basically I have everything compiled in (including password)
so I barely even need a command line, except for maybe the mountpoint
and playlist. obviously wont be good if your setup varies alot,
especially not good if you need to vary the password, unless you don't
minf putting a password in on the command line. But this set-up works
great for me. ;-)

Harvey