[icecast] icecast encoders?

Tom Printy tprinty at mail.megapathdsl.net
Fri Nov 16 00:33:18 UTC 2001

Hello,
        I am using DJIAB and I love it. As most of the people who were
involved in development are resonable happy with what it is doing we have
kinda stopped with development. Head on over to the project page and join
the mailing list. I know that one of the guys is working on a really big
tweak.

I really like DJIAB and it works really weel. I keep all my mp3s at 128k
and down encode on the fly. There are people that run maultiple
channels/streams with this software.

You can check out my stream www.goonsquadradio.com to see it in action.

We sure could use some new blood and some new ideas!

-Tom