[icecast] darkice connection error

Chris chris.hollow at home.com
Wed Nov 7 01:07:45 UTC 2001

I am having a problem with darkice and i was hoping that you could help me.

i'm running freebsd 4.2.  i had icecast-1.3.7 and darkice-0.7.  icecast was
+building to 100% cpu so i up'd it to 1.3.11.  icecast now runs at a reasonable
+cpu but i'm getting the following error when i try to start darkice:

DarkIce: DarkIce.cpp:572: can't open connector [0]

any help that you can give me is greatly appreciated.  if there is anything i
+can provide you please let me know.  thanks.

chris