[icecast] Problems streaming high bitrate over a LAN

toad matthew at toseland.f9.co.uk
Fri May 25 20:44:28 UTC 2001

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 10:43:33AM +0200, Martin Hierling wrote:
> HI,
>
> sounds like my problem discussed her two or three weeks ago.
> Add "sleep_ratio 0" to your icecast.conf.
>
> regards Martin
Thank you very muchly. It works now. Any idea how to synchronize 2 players on
the same stream? End up with ~ 1 s phase difference. NAS might be more
appropriate... (don't say "use a friggin wire", please, I have thought of that
:).

--
Always hardwire the explosives
        -- Fiona Dexter quoting Monkey, J. Gregory Keyes, Dark Genesis