[icecast] Lame and ices

Bryan Miles hologram007 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 00:47:07 UTC 2001

I apologize, I didn't get to the message about the archive.
While on the archive, I don't think the search function works.
I entered lame and checked use whole word. It gave a blank for the number of
messages search and said 0 found.
I did a manual search and found my answers I think.

   I must have compiled lame 3.7 on the old machine before I did the
upgrade. The 3.88 rpms were in my download director I archived so I thought
I had used them. When I get my system back online I'll give it a try with
3.7
Thanx
Bryan