[icecast] Dropping clients between songs

Steve Wilder stevew at matrixInteractive.net
Thu May 3 23:04:30 UTC 2001

  Hello all.

  I'm using Icecast version 1.3.10 and Shout version 0.8.0.  I can start
them up, and connect using a Winamp client on the LAN.  But, in between
songs my client loses connection, and I need to hit "Play" again to
reconnect.

  Also, the speed is just not what it should be.  The server and the client
are sitting on the same LAN.

  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Steve Wilder