[icecast] newby question: Is there a way to direct streams to a mount point?

Bryan Walls Bryan.Walls at msfc.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 30 16:59:32 UTC 2001

Is there a way to direct icecast to associate a stream from a
particular source to a designated mount point?

I've got two different streams I'm encoding that I'd like to make
available on the same server. Currently, I have one going to /icy_0
and the other to /icy_1. That's okay for the moment, but if either
the server or the two encoders reboot, the streams might reconnect in
the other order. Bummer.

So I'd like to tell icecast to always name the stream from one IP one
thing, they other the other. Is there any way, either simple or
tricky, to do this?

--
Bryan Walls                             My words are not NASA policy.
Bryan.Walls at msfc.nasa.gov               (256)544-3311voice,544-7128fax