[icecast] Ices Looping

Hunter Hillegas lists at lastonepicked.com
Sun Mar 25 21:22:09 UTC 2001

Yeah, I'm not a big C guy so looking through the code isn't as easy as
asking a simple question on the list.

Other mailing lists I'm on are usually happy to share information like,
especially if it's not in the docs. Not sure why you have to cop such an
attitude.

As far as MS Entourage goes, how much do you know about MS' MacOS X
products? Show me an open-source MacOS X mail client that can handle POP and
IMAP accounts, iCalendar over the Net, sync contacts with the Palm and
maintain a cohesive database that links all mail items together
intelligently and I will switch.

Thanks for your help.

Hunter