[icecast] Liveice & Icecast...help

Matt Mencel matt at techminer.net
Thu Mar 22 18:32:56 UTC 2001

Fixed...just pulled the machine/ out of that statement and it compiled.  Now
however I'm getting the __oss_ioctl problem referenced in this thread...
http://www.monkey.org/openbsd/archive/ports/0007/msg00232.html

How do I add "-lossaudio" to the linker flags like this person says in the
post???

Matt