[icecast] Re: [vorbis] another Icecast2/Vorbis stream on-line

Scott Manley scott at myplay.com
Fri Mar 16 18:07:25 UTC 2001

> I'll be posting some basic protocol ideas soon as I think I've finally
> figured out how I want to handle stats and future admin functionality.

I've written a mini liveice streamer/encoder built around the vorbis
library, I need to know what connection protocol the new server will
work around.
(I'd get the icecast 2.0 sources, but once again the icecast source
control system is gettign in my way)

--
Scott Manley (AKA Szyzyg)
Streaming Media Hacker

Listening to..... Floorgasm II - The Hard House Years
http://www.myplay.com/mp/playlist/now_playing.jsp?plid=381576&start=1