[icecast] Getting Listed

Asymmetric asym at rfnj.org
Fri Mar 16 04:27:10 UTC 2001

At 23:45 3/15/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>"You don't have permission to access /icecast.conf.txt on this server."
>Hmmm...take a peak see whats the matter ..

Fixed.. sorry.  Forgot to change file permissions after copying it. ;)

-------signature file-------
PGP Key Fingerprint:
446B 7718 B219 9F1E 43DD  8E4A 6BE9 D739 CCC5 7FD7

"I don't think [Linux] will be very successful in the long run."
"My experience and some of my friends' experience is that Linux is quite
unreliable. Microsoft is really unreliable but Linux is worse."
-Ken Thompson, Interview May 1999.

http://www.freebsd.org
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve

http://www.rfnj.org