[vorbis] Re: [icecast] Vorbis stream on-line

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Mar 13 07:17:55 UTC 2001

I listened to your stream. Interesting. It is something I want to learn
how to do. The quality sounded good; but then again I didn't understand
what I was listening to so maybe it wasn't good.

It died with a stream error:

rainier:~$ ogg123 -v http://64.108.112.34:8000/shouter.ogg
dlerror: (null)
dlerror: (null)