[icecast] liveice Question

Scott Weingartner scott at john.ikansas.com
Mon Mar 12 18:16:25 UTC 2001

Thanks William and Scott, I appreciate the help.. Liveice and Icecast
Rock!

Ive had one stream running, non stop @ 128k for over 60 hours without a
reset, restart, or a reload of anything.. Is this par for the course?

And about that keepalive script..  Would you (or someone) be willing to
send me a sample so as I change whats needed and implement it?

Thanks a bunch!

Scott W.