[icecast] live365

dj66 route66 at machineandsoul.com
Thu Mar 1 04:16:13 UTC 2001

Another, but more recent problem, I am having is Live365.  I haven't done
much work with it, but can you relay to Live365 properly?  They give me an
ip and it works, but I don't show up in their listings, and the song title
doesn't show up in the client's mp3player.  (whereas if someone listens to
the local broadcast they do get the song titles).

Using latest, from CVS, Icecast and Streamcast (libshout streamer).

      "Death has long been considered humanity's number one
      concern.  Responsible for 100 percent of all recorded
       fatalities worldwide, the condition has no cure."

mailto:rookd at msoe.edu             http://dj66.machineandsoul.com
    internet/college radio - http://www.machineandsoul.com