[icecast] icecast +liveice +linein

William Goldsmith wildbill at kpig.com
Tue Jun 26 18:07:19 UTC 2001

This isn't really an icecast/liveice issue at all. You need to use whatever
mixer program is available on your system to turn on the line input. For
example OSS installs a mixer program called 'ossmix'. If you're using OSS,
the command is:
/usr/lib/oss/ossmix line.rec ON

Your path may be different. If you're not using OSS, you'll need to look for
info on whatever driver you are using.

Hope this helps
-bg

'icecast-request at xiph.org'