[icecast] ices...mount points (and a LAME question)

Darrell Berry darrellb at hhcl.com
Tue Jun 26 12:20:26 UTC 2001

hi

don't know if i'm missing something, but how do i name mount points
using ices?

i assumed this was specified in the

<ices:Stream>
    <ices:Name></ices:Name>
</ices:Stream>

chunk

but whatever i put in there, icecast tells me that my stream is going to
/ices

(according to the output from configure/make, xml is being properly
compiled it)

---

...ALSO, a LAME question...I have successfully built LAME, but am not
quite sure which libs/headers etc to put where to get ices happy to work
with it...?

thnx