[icecast] Ogg vorbistest stream up and running

Nick Ludlam nick at ivision.co.uk
Mon Jun 18 12:49:38 UTC 2001

From: "Thomas Kirk" <thomas at arkena.com>

> On Fri, Jun 15, 2001 at 03:41:54PM +0200, Thomas Kirk wrote:
>
> > I'll update the playlist as i get around to it ;-)
>
> Ive updated the channel with new albums. So fare it has been rock
> stable :)

I've had this on in the office, and apart from some initial problems with
finding the right input plugin for winamp, it's been very good. Not any
fault of the streaming setup, it's the comparative youth of these Ogg streams.
Hope the bandwidth drain isn't too bad for you :)

What are the specs of the source box?

Nick

Nick Ludlam - nick at recoil.org