[icecast] ices 0.1.0 released
brendan at icecast.org
Fri Jun 15 17:12:11 PDT 2001
Since I got no negative feedback (or any feedback) about the autoconf
changes I did a couple days ago, I've released ices 0.1.0 at
This is mostly a collection of minor bugfixes, plus an update to the
reencoder to use the current LAME API. Note you'll need at least LAME
3.88beta to use reencoding. From the changelog:
- 0.1.0 2001-06-15
- Reencoder updated to new LAME API of 3.88.
- new option --with-xmlconfig when building to locate xml libraries
- configure looks for python 2
- new commandline option -V for version/feature info
- cue file song length field now correct
- BaseDirectory configuration option works
- support for using an installed libshout
- fixes to metadata update (first song metadata now set)
--- >8 ----
List archives: http://www.xiph.org/archives/
icecast project homepage: http://www.icecast.org/
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to 'icecast-request at xiph.org'
containing only the word 'unsubscribe' in the body. No subject is needed.
Unsubscribe messages sent to the list will be ignored/filtered.
More information about the Icecast