[icecast] ices 0.1.0 released

Brendan Cully brendan at icecast.org
Sat Jun 16 00:12:11 UTC 2001

Hi,

Since I got no negative feedback (or any feedback) about the autoconf
changes I did a couple days ago, I've released ices 0.1.0 at

http://www.icecast.org/releases/ices-0.1.0.tar.gz

This is mostly a collection of minor bugfixes, plus an update to the
reencoder to use the current LAME API. Note you'll need at least LAME
3.88beta to use reencoding. From the changelog:

- 0.1.0		2001-06-15
        - Reencoder updated to new LAME API of 3.88.
        - new option --with-xmlconfig when building to locate xml libraries
        - configure looks for python 2
        - new commandline option -V for version/feature info
        - cue file song length field now correct
        - BaseDirectory configuration option works
        - support for using an installed libshout
        - fixes to metadata update (first song metadata now set)

-Brendan