[icecast] Sacrilege, but...

Hunter Hillegas lists at lastonepicked.com
Wed Jul 25 18:24:35 UTC 2001

RedHat 6.0 originally, with upgraded glibc.

I just checked the machine again and I was off on the versions.

glibc-2.1.3-22
glib-1.2.3-1
glibc-devel-2.1.3-22

Still, pretty similar. As far as I know, those are most recent for RH6.
Upgrading the server to 7.x is not exactly easy since it's in co-lo 3 hours
away. Plus, until now, I don't think anyone knew Icecast may be effected by
this stuff.

Hunter