[icecast] liveice SAVE_FILE

Bryan Walls Bryan.Walls at msfc.nasa.gov
Mon Jul 16 23:15:14 UTC 2001

At 8:38 AM +1000 7/17/01, Michael Smith wrote:
>  >BTW: Will ices support live streaming for vorbis?  Or are there other live
>>streaming sources out there (like MuSE, which I like, but haven't gotten
>>a chance to really stress-test yet.)
>
>ices2 (which is a seperate program, written by different people) does
>vorbis streaming. It also does live streaming. Feel free to ask me
>for any features that are missing.
>
>Michael

Live streaming as in MP3 encoding (via LAME) a steam?

Features I'd like to see:
Specify icecast mount point
Check and restarts live streams (in case of server or network glitch)
at a specifiable interval.

--
Bryan Walls                             My words are not NASA policy.
Bryan.Walls at msfc.nasa.gov               (256)544-3311voice,544-7128fax