[icecast] bug: icecast2 crashing often

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Wed Jul 11 14:45:32 UTC 2001

There's a known bug in header pcoessing.  If you give icecast certain
types of bad headers, it falls down.  This doesn't usually happen, and I
have no idea why you're getting so many crashes.  Certainly the other
reports have it running quite stably.

Is it compiled in debug mode? Can you send me a backtrace?

jack.