[icecast] IMPORTANT: list changes

Jack Moffitt jack at icecast.org
Sun Feb 25 06:25:04 UTC 2001

Everyone,

Sorry for the recent downtime and list outage.  All should now be back
to normal.

Covad (an ILEC dsl carrier) decided to pull the plugs of several ISPs
who weren't paying their bills, and my ISP, DSLnetworks, was one of
them.  Now we're back up and running, and on DSL.net now.  DNS is fully
propagated it seems, and all the websites are back up.

The lists have now moved to xiph.org, and the names have slightly
changed.

discuss at icecast.org is now icecast at xiph.org.  The subject header will be
[icecast] instead of [icecast-discuss].

devel at icecast.org is now icecast-dev at xiph.org.  The subject header will
be [icecast-dev] instead of [icecast-devel].

Now that we've got that out of the way, we can get back to our normal
business :)

jack.