[icecast] Icecast Directory

Matthew Mencel Matt at cmitech.com
Fri Dec 28 17:02:16 UTC 2001

Why does my stream not show up in the Icecast directory but it does show up in the Shoutcast directory?

I have the following lines listed in my icecast.conf file.

icydir yp.shoutcast.com
directory yp.icecast.org

If I check the icecast.log file I see the following is occurring every couple minutes.

[28/Dec/2001:11:12:04] [1:Calendar Thread] directory_touch_xa([yp.icecast.org:80
]) completed...server id = 69
[28/Dec/2001:11:12:05] [1:Calendar Thread] directory_touch([yp.shoutcast.com]) c
ompleted...

My stream is never listed in the Icecast directory though.  Anyone else having problems?  This has never worked for me in the 3 months or so that my stream has been up.  Thanks.

Matt