[icecast] configuring icecast2

Anne amfairc at cox-internet.com
Wed Dec 19 02:28:09 UTC 2001

Hello all,

I'm new to this list and have a question about icecast2.  I've downloaded and
used icecast 1.3.10-1 but it doesn't support ogg which is what I want to use.

I read on this list that icecast 2 supports ogg and so uninstalled icecast
1.3.10-1 and downloaded icecast, avl, httpp, logs, net, thread, and timing
from the cvs and installed it.   My problem is that I can't find a config
file.  Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you,
Anne §:-)