[icecast] what happens to a client when a streams source dissapears

Alex Charrett alex at transposed.org
Wed Dec 5 14:36:54 UTC 2001

Heyas all,

I've had a good root round in the docs but cant seem to find an answer to
this:

I've have two streams /jazz and /pop, if both streams are running and the
source for say /jazz dissapears, the clients attached to tje /jazz
mountpoint are fed the /pop stream.  In my case I would rather that the
client were disconnected than give it the other stream.

I thougth setting mount_fallback to 0 might do this for me, but it hasn't.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Alex.