[icecast] Directory listings

j j.arman at gte.net
Fri Aug 24 06:37:43 UTC 2001

 I apologize if this has already been covered, i tried searching the archives
with no results (no results for any search in fact).

 I am getting listed on shoutcast now after update to 1.3.11, but only one of
two streams is listed.  I'm still not getting listed on icecast. I tried the
others in the config file, didn't work.

 Anyone know other directories to touch?

 Thanks,

 Jeff Armantrout