[icecast] Newbe: OK so far?

Scott Vetter svetter at dsli.com
Fri Aug 24 00:48:22 UTC 2001

   I tried the 3.70 rpm and received an error that rpm couldn't handle the
version of whatever packaged it.  So I had to do things by getting the source
and compiling.  The same was true with lame.

   Also I copied all the lame headers to the /usr/local/include directory, did
the ./configure which seemed to work and then did the make, which didn't.

   Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Scott