[icecast] icecast - it is what i search

Buelent Caliskan Buelent.Caliskan at 7d.net
Fri Aug 17 20:24:27 UTC 2001

Hi!

I want to realize a realtime DJ Battle where some DJs enter
in a virtual cypher and start a HipHop Battle.

For example, there are 5 DJs an 5 listener in the Jury.
Only one DJ my play at present and the others can only listen.
After 2 minutes and a little break another DJ is on the turn
and so on.

Is icecast what i want? Can i realize it with icecast?

thanks,
buelent

--
buelent caliskan     | 7d ag - hamburg | fon: +49-40-43207-821
systemadministration | oberstrasse  14 | fax: +49-40-43207-799