[icecast] Ices Disconnects?

Roy Harvey roy at lamrim.com
Fri Aug 10 21:12:30 UTC 2001

All --

Things are mostly stable, but recently I've noted disconnects after a few
hours with the following output:

Error during send: Libshout reported send error, disconnecting: Libshout
socket
error.
Error during send: Mount failed on http://127.0.0.1:8000//ices, error:
Could not login on server. Server message: ERROR - Mount Point Taken or
Invalid

Not sure this is useful to help you debug, but if someone points me to the
right file or settings, I'd be happy to providing any additional
information required to identify the problem.

Thanks,

Roy