AW: [icecast] Compiling ices help needed

Nils Christian Oldenburg noldenburg at ctberlin.de
Tue Apr 10 05:58:09 UTC 2001

hi ....
ive got the same problem, and try another lame , 3.86beta works fine for me
!!

gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../resolver
-I../thread -I../libshout  -I/usr/src/lame3.70
-I/usr/include/libxml -I/usr/include  -g -O2 -Wall -c
reencode.c
reencode.c: In function `ices_reencode_initialize':
reencode.c:46: void value not ignored as it ought to
be
reencode.c:60: void value not ignored as it ought to
be
reencode.c: In function `ices_reencode_reset':
reencode.c:97: void value not ignored as it ought to
be
reencode.c:113: void value not ignored as it ought to
be
make[3]: *** [reencode.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/ices-0.0.1.beta5/src'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/ices-0.0.1.beta5/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/ices-0.0.1.beta5'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

This is my configure line...
./configure --with-lame=yes
--with-lame-includes=/usr/src/lame3.70
--with-lame-libraries=/usr/src/lame3.70

Im using..
lame 3.70 (compiled with no GTK support)
ices 0.0.1.beta5
libxml2 2.3.5-1
libxml2-dev 2.3.5-1

This is a debian dist, kernel 2.2.17

Thanks for any help you guys can give me,
-darin