copies of RE: [icecast] what I'd like to do

Mark Lehrer mark at knm.org
Mon Apr 9 09:27:54 UTC 2001

I'm not getting multiple copies either.

Mark

   I'm not getting copies of it, so I don't think it's going to the entire
   list.

   Is your mailserver accepting mail, but saying it's down?  Are you
   getting copies of other messages?

   I suppose this could be a result of the mailservers's moving.  Can
   anyone else confirm that they do or do not get copies of emails every 20
   minutes?

   If it's just you, then it will help track it down.