[Icecast-dev] Improvement Request

Tobias Tromm tobias at trommcorp.com
Tue Aug 31 12:41:36 UTC 2021

Hi.

I start using Icequest on Windows and I want to share two things that you guys dev could do to make my life easy.

1 - When <ssl>1</ssl> is set, can you please make sure that M3U, XSPF and VCLT files include httpS on the stream url? The M3U generated won't open for most player, such Windows Media Player if it does not include httpS.

2 - Can you please add two certificate line input instead of one?

Like this?

cert = chain.pem
key = key.pem

I am using https://github.com/win-acme/win-acme to generate my Let's Encrypt certificate file, but, there is no way to generete a full file, so, I have to concat it every time. If you make option to include two files, like anothers softwares that uses that approach I will be thankfull.

Also, two questions:

- Any chance we have a option to conect more than one source to the same stream? Something like <maxSources>1</maxSources >
- Any chance to implement some option where I can get numbers of listeners from specific stream and show on another website?

That is it for now.

Thanks.

Enviado por UmblerMail