[Icecast-dev] Listener stats

Reaz Baksh reaz at dhantal.com
Mon Sep 21 21:10:33 UTC 2020

Hello
I’m new to Icecast and I’m using version 2.4.4. How would I be able to get a Jason file that has listener information specifically listener location or at least the IP address. I can get listener count but I’m looking for location through the IP. I need to write a php script to gather this information. I have checked the status-Jason.xsl and the xml2json.xsl but neither gives me that information.

What would I have to modify and how, to get this?  I would prefer not to modify any xsl file to get this if at all possible.

Thanks

Reaz