[Icecast-dev] SSL... what am I missing?

Robert robert at megarockradio.net
Sat Oct 10 19:33:43 UTC 2020

Ok.. managed to get server set up, running, showing clean SSL and
certificate matches so as far as functionality it's running.

Only thing I am having an issue with is while the server is setup for
SSL on Port 443 it bounces to port 80. Is this just the normal operation
and requires me to leave port 80 open as well or is there something I am
missing that is causing it to use this port?

This is the only relevant port settings I see in the config

     <listen-socket>
         <port>8240</port>
     </listen-socket>