[Icecast-dev] SSL problems

Jordan Erickson jordan at coolmic.net
Sun Aug 30 22:22:09 UTC 2020

You attached your private keyfile to a public list email. This is not good.

I suggest you 'throw these keys away', regenerate new ones and do NOT
share your private key with *anyone* as it compromises the security of
your setup.

Please also state the specific error when you attempt to start Icecast.
It could very well be a permissions issue.

Sincerely,
Jordan Erickson