[Icecast-dev] Icecast Radiolist Error

Thomas Weiss thweiss at yahoo.de
Sat Jan 13 12:44:29 UTC 2018

Hello Icecast Developer,
I hope, that I'm right here.

My favorit Multimedia Player (VLC-Player) from Videolan can not play current a single Radiostation in the Icecast Radios List "http://dir.xiph.org/yp.xml". The "Icecast Radio Directory" in the VLC-Player does'nt find any Icecast Radiostation.
I get an Error in Line 51875, column 75 <listen_url>http://sc1.shoutcaststreaming.us:73000/3H...>/listen_url> if I open the Icecast-Radiolist in my Webbrowser Mozilla Firefox.
Something ist wrong with the Internet-Adress for the Radiostation "Free Talk Live - 64k".
I attached a Part of the Icecast-Sourceview as a screen dump ("Icecast-Quelltext.png") in this Mail.
Additional the relevant Sourceview-Text:
... <entry>
        <server_name>TheMplsRadio2.0</server_name>
        <listen_url>http://streaming211.radionomy.com:80/TheMplsRadio20</listen_url>
        <server_type>audio/mpeg</server_type>
        <bitrate>128</bitrate>
        <channels>0</channels>
        <samplerate>0</samplerate>
        <genre>prince</genre>
        <current_song></current_song>
    </entry>
    <entry>
        <server_name>Free Talk Live - 64k</server_name>
        <listen_url>http://sc1.shoutcaststreaming.us:7300/3H|5g3BÐúR‘šÒ䔸6|</listen_url>
        <server_type>audio/mpeg</server_type>
        <bitrate>64</bitrate>
        <channels>0</channels>
        <samplerate>0</samplerate>
        <genre>talk</genre>
        <current_song>Latest Episode - Next Live Show At 7pm ET</current_song>
    </entry>
    <entry>
        <server_name>KTOX 1340 (MP3 64kbps)</server_name>
        <listen_url>http://streaming.rubinbroadcasting.com:80/ktox</listen_url>
        <server_type>audio/mpeg</server_type>
        <bitrate>64</bitrate>
        <channels>0</channels>
        <samplerate>0</samplerate>
        <genre>talk</genre>
        <current_song></current_song>
    </entry>...Pleas correct the mistake in the Radiolist.
Best RegardsThomas Weiss