[Icecast-dev] embedded Lua

Pete Yadlowsky pm.yadlowsky at startmail.com
Sun Nov 26 18:53:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

If anyone is interested, I've created a private fork of icecast that
embeds Lua for the purpose of adding user-programmable hooks at various
points within the server. In particular, when a receiving client
connects to a mount point that specifies an intro file, I want to make
delivery of that file conditional on certain client attributes. Of
course, there are many more possible uses for hooks. I'd be glad to go
into more detail upon request. In the meantime:

https://github.com/pmyadlowsky/icecast-lua

Many thanks for icecast!

--
Pete Yadlowsky