[Icecast-dev] Syncing icecast stream to multiple clients using Signalr

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Sun Jun 11 12:08:31 UTC 2017

Hello

You have to take totally different approach than icecast does in order to
achieve this.

Virtually everything should be done differently, from networking protocols
to error handling.

The only open source project I know that might do this out of the box is
netjack (from the JACK project) but it has certain network requirements
(you must be able to do multicast) and basically is Linux only (there are
ports to other platforms buy I won't call them well tested).

If that's fine for you - try jack. If not, that requires a lot of coding on
the level that is beyond scope of the email. I run company that does such
things if you need professional help.

Marcin
W dniu niedz., 11.06.2017 o 13:29 Hungriger Hugo <ein_armer_schlucker at gmx.de>
napisaƂ(a):