[Icecast-dev] Server Side Spot Replacement?

marcin at saepia.net marcin at saepia.net
Tue Apr 18 12:16:10 UTC 2017

Dear Rune,

I think it's a bit far from how originally icecast works and you might
consider writing a replacement that is tailored for such needs. If I were
you I would have written something dedicated.

If you're open for using non-open software, feel free to PM me as I am
working on similar projects.

Marcin

wt., 18.04.2017, 14:07 użytkownik Rune Hafskjær <Rune.Hafskjaer at p4.no>