[Icecast-dev] multiple connection

Philipp Schafft phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net
Fri Jul 1 11:38:29 UTC 2016

Good afternoon,

On Fri, 2016-07-01 at 14:12 +0200, Yaniv Sharon wrote:
> It is possible to ask the development team of icecast to implement a
> solution for that?

Sure. E.g. you can open a ticket at https://trac.xiph.org/. This way we
will have a look at it.

If you seek for business support you can also reply to me in private.

> Something like  "if the same IP pulling the stream over X instances
> for X time" to kick him?

There is already a setting for authed clients to not allow the same
client twice. Maybe what you want is just a superset of this feature.

> I believe im not the only one that having that issue from time to
> time…

That may be true. Maybe others on the list can provide a comment if they
had the same problem?

Have a nice day!

best regards,

--