[Icecast-dev] password and user name

Marvin Scholz epirat07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 08:01:40 PST 2016

On 19 Jan 2016, at 9:17, Gary Leever wrote:

> Good morning
>

> Can I please get a user name and password?
>

> I would like my user name to be mordergrey
>

> Thank you

Xiph.org does not not operate Icecast servers itself. We maintain the
Icecast software as open source project. Radio stations use this
software to broadcast their program.
If you want to setup an Icecast server yourself you can use a VPS, for
example DigitalOcean.
In case you already have an Icecast server at some 3rd party contractor
which offer those, we
suggest you contact the party you have contracted and which is running
the Icecast servers,
that you use, to discuss your options.

Best regards,

Marvin Scholz