[Icecast-dev] Release: libshout 2.4.0

Philipp Schafft lion at lion.leolix.org
Sun Nov 22 11:13:33 PST 2015

Good evening,

I'm sorry for the late reply. For some reason your mail got lost in my
inbox. :(

On Wed, 2015-11-18 at 15:26 +0100, Guillaume Pellerin wrote:
> Hi Philipp,
>
> Wonderful and congratulations!

Thank you!

> Can you explain rapidly what has been improved for WebM handling?

Not much yet. We just added support for WebM Audio streams. However I
hope some more improvements can be made soon.

Thank you for your work and time!

PS: please have a look, there is already an updated version 2.4.1,
currently waiting for someone to update the website before I write
another e-mail explaining the situation.