[Icecast-dev] GSoC 2015

Paresh Chouhan pareshchouhan2013 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:22:08 PDT 2015

A little about me, I am Paresh Chouhan from a small town in india, I love
everything computers.
I am looking forward to learning project management and writing good code.
I am fairly experienced in C with over 2 years of experience. I have been
doing node.js for the past 6 months. I have worked on Android applications,
web applications. I have a sound knowledge of JSON and SQL.