[Icecast-dev] GSoC Introduction

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Mon Mar 9 04:07:55 PDT 2015

Hi,

On 03/09/2015 10:55 AM, Benish Sherwani wrote:
> I am Benish Sherwani, an undergraduate from BK Birla Institute of
> engineering and Technology - Pilani, currently pursuing Computer
> Science and engineering.

Can you please tell us a bit more about your background in programming
and computer science in general?
What languages have you worked with?
What is your background in web technologies?

> I will glad to be a part of the Icecast project. Looking forward to
> contribute more to this project and do my GSoC 2015 under this
> organisation. I found project for developing "Icecast configuration
> interface" interesting. Wants to know more about it.

You can find some more information in the ticket referenced from the
idea: https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/2127
If you want to discuss this further, I'd recommend to visit us on
freenode IRC: #icecast

Cheers

Thomas