[Icecast-dev] [Icecast] Icecast 2.4.1 release

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Thu Nov 20 07:42:11 PST 2014

Hi,

Quick update below.

On 11/20/2014 09:20 AM, "Thomas B. Rücker" wrote:
> This is to announce the release of Icecast 2.4.1.
>
> Fixes
> […]
>     * Fix on-connect and on-disconnect script STDIN/STDOUT/STDERR
>       corruption due to shared file descriptors.

On request of the RedHat security team to the oss-security list, MITRE
has assigned this issue the following identifier:

CVE-2014-9018

I'd like to thank the Debian and RedHat teams for taking care of Icecast
and this issue.

Also I'd like to remind everyone, that 2.4.0→2.4.1 is a pure bug-fix
release and a real no-brainer to upgrade, please do so.

Cheers

Thomas