[Icecast-dev] latest changes in svn trunk

"Thomas B. Rücker" thomas at ruecker.fi
Sun Mar 9 06:17:14 PDT 2014

Hi,

I finally got around to a little item that I dubbed:
"Appease the latest-hip-format crowd"
Icecast now has initial support for JSON output.

This is based on xml2json XSLT by Doeke Zanstra. I've taken svn r31 upstream trunk and augumented it with a fix for array output (upstream issue #3).

Currently this is:
Added:
   icecast/trunk/icecast/web/status-json.xsl
Log:
Initial JSON status transform.
Output roughly limited to data also visible through status.xsl.

You can use this transform as a template. I've tried to keep the JSON code split out cleanly, so you'll only see me disabling the output of a few elements and related workarounds in addition to importing the JSON transform.

Still on the todo list in this context is https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1885 to enable easier access to this.

Feedback and thoughts appreciated.

Cheers

Thomas