[Icecast-dev] 2.4 beta 4 aka 2.3.99.4 possible BUG?

Miguel Sáez Llorente miguelin at galicia.com
Thu Feb 20 01:36:44 PST 2014

Hi,

I can't get your repository to work:

W: GPG error: http://download.opensuse.org Debian_6.0/ Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 5CF95C380B585722

But anyway, i downloaded the .deb from your repo and installed it
manually but i still have the same problem i had with the version i
compiled myself. I even replaced the webroot and adminroot files with
the ones from an stable release but it still happens.

Cheers,
Miguel