[Icecast-dev] MPEG DASH

Yannick "Modah" Gouez ymg at stea.mn
Tue Feb 11 01:26:50 PST 2014

I totally understand.

I am using icecast for my live streaming project and I think DASH would be
a great addition to icecast especially since I saw the work from the guys
at streamroot.io . They managed to achieve P2P streaming using MPEG dash,
dash.js and their own trackers.

Is there anything I can do to help go forward with DASH ? I'm in no way an
IPR expert but if anything ...

Y.